Cigar City Smoked Salsa is the freshest tasting salsa in a jar. Made from tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro, garlic, lime juice and salt, Cigar City Smoked Salsa contains no preservatives or additives and is gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
Founded in 2012, Cigar City Smoked Salsa’s name pays homage to its original production roots in Ybor City. Doing what Tampa locals do so well, barbecuing, a few friends decided to smoke some veggies on the grill and make a homemade salsa. Once the new smoked salsa concoction was shared with friends, the response was positively overwhelming.
Currently available at ABC are three flavors:
- Medium – One of our most popular flavors with the perfect amount of heat. Just the way Goldilocks would have liked it... “not too mild, not to hot.. just right.” It's perfect for just about everything – marinate chicken, roast on fish, dip your shrimp… and definitely perfect on a chip!
- Hot - We don’t reserve any heat… full on habanero and jalapeno heat. Cigar City Smoke Salsa HOT is for the brave! SWEAT ON! Try this hot, smoked tomato goodness on pizza.
- Pineapple – Kick back and enjoy the tropical pineapple flavor, blended with our base smoked salsa. With a very slight hint of heat accenting the sweet tropical taste, this salsa is absolutely amazing with shrimp and grouper.
So what's the best way to enjoy Cigar City Smoked Salsa aside from the usual chips and beer? We'll give you 3:
- Spread about 5-6 tablespoons of warmed salsa across any pizza. It adds a surprisingly amazing wood oven flavor to your pizza.
- Add 1 jar to your favorite chili mix for a home run!
- This incredible recipe for avocado eggs:
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- Favorite shredded cheese
- Favorite Cigar City Smoked Salsa
Today’s blog post is courtesy of Cigar City Smoked Salsa.