It’s starting to feel a lot like... Halloween!
Fall is officially here which means we have less than a month until we get to shed our worn-out wardrobe for costumes crafted from fantasy, pop-culture or well, good ole procrastination. You may be the type of person who has known what they wanted to dress as since the beginning of summer. If so, Kudos (although you might change your mind by the end of this article.) But, even if you wait until the last minute to decide on a costume, it doesn’t mean that you have to look like you did.
We have created three customized costumes that tie in everyone’s favorite DIY crafts with BOO-ze. These easy garbs are sure to win 1st place in that annual costume competition and best of all, you don’t have to shuffle through the crowd to grab a cold one.
Sharpen your scissors and take note, we have the pro-tips on how procrastination can turn into runway ready costumes in no time.
This costume will make you the life of the party…because who doesn’t want to conveniently locate themselves next to the person with beer?
- Small crate
- Hardy fabric
- Paper and pen
- Mix 6 Pack
- Cut out your custom beer vendor logos and tape them to everything (hat, shirt and crate)! Be loud, be proud.
- Use your hardy fabric as a strap for your beer holder. Tie a thick knot to one side of the fabric and loop through the side of the crate. Find your ideal length for the strap, loop through the opposite side of the crate and tie an identical knot. Voila! Instant beer holder.
- Pack your crate with our Mix 6 Pack which are perfectly fitted for a beer crate, but what’s even better is you save 10% on each beer. Find more hauntingly good
- Put your ensemble together and become one with your inner beer merchant. Say it with me, “Getcha cold beeyah heeyah!”
Human Boxed Wine
Why bring the wine, when you can BE the wine. Discover a new varietal we lovingly call “cardboardeaux.”
- Cardboard box (one big enough to fit your body)
- Prints of boxed wine label, or markers to draw
- X-acto knife or box cutter
- Duct tape
- Naked Grape Pinot Grigio boxed wine
- Take your cardboard box and get to cutting! Use your X-acto knife to cut a hole for your head, 2 for your arms, a hole in front fit to the size of the wine box nozzle and remove the bottom completely.
- Get to printing. We recommend using a print shop to get a perfectly fit logo, but if you don’t have time (or the money) you can print the logo on individual sheets and match them up. When in doubt, draw it out.
- Take the bag of wine out of the box and place inside your costume with the nozzle facing out through the hole you cut earlier. Duct tape that sucker in…like your life depends on it.
Pro tip: It’s hard to pour your own glass, so keep your partner in wine close.
The cat’s meow, the coolest of the cool. Feline good with a costume that is totally fur-tastic.
- Face paint
- Animal ear headband
- Babe canned wine
- Go full on face paint or just add some whiskers to transform yourself into a party animal.
Pro tip: If face paint is not readily available, eyeliner works just fine.
- Add some furry accessories and plop on those animal ears!
- Canned wine is ideal for this costume. Avoid the spillage on your fur when your inner party animal gets a little wild.
There’s no need to stress over your costume this Halloween. DIY with our last-minute festive getups.